Moroccan constitutional institutions, ministries and governance watchdog organizations have joined forces to organize a series of special events:
- The House of Representatives and the House of Councilors organize an international meeting on the Role of Parliaments in the Promotion of Human Rights;
- The Moroccan government hosts the second World Bank’s international meeting on Gender-Sensitive Budgeting;
- The National Initiative for Human Development (INDH) organizes a Fair for Social and Solidarity Economy;
- The National Human Rights Council (CNDH) hosts the first national meeting of Human Rights and Citizenship Education Clubs, bringing together hundreds of secondary and high school students;
- The High Authority for Audiovisual Communication (HACA) welcomes its counterparts from around the world to discuss Regulation and Human Rights;
- The Central Authority for the Prevention of Corruption (ICPC) holds an international meeting on Corruption and Human Rights;
- The Council of the Moroccan Community Abroad (CCME) holds a Meeting of National Immigration Councils;
- The National Human Rights Council organizes an International Meeting of National Human Rights Institutions;
- The Ombudsman organizes an International Meeting of Mediators and Ombudsmen.
Additional events are organized by the Economic, Social and Environmental Council, the Competitiveness Council and several ministries.
The National Children’s Rights Observatory hosts the World Assembly of Youth, attended by Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General